- You are under no obligation to provide personal information to Super TT, with the understanding that not doing so may prevent you from accessing parts of the platform.
- You can unsubscribe from email communications by following the directions included at the bottom of every email we send you.
- We urge you to think carefully about what you post on the Super TT platform and in the Super TT Facebook group. It will be seen by other Patient Leader Network members and may be used by others in ways we can’t control or predict.
- Our platform is not intended for children under the age of 13.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain portions of the Services. If you choose to register or update an existing member profile with Super TT or access certain functionality on the Super TT Web Sites, you will be required to submit Personal Information. “Personal Information” means contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Super TT is a data controller for Personal Information provided by you.
Newsletters and Emails. At registration and at various times during your use of Super TT Web Sites, you will be given the option of providing us with Personal Information in order to receive recurring informational/promotional newsletters – such as a newsletter relating – via email from Super TT and/or directly from third parties. When you sign up for our email newsletters or at any time, you can choose to opt out of receiving additional promotional newsletters from Super TT or our Sponsors. You can unsubscribe from a newsletter by following the directions included at the bottom of the newsletter.
Blogs, Comments and Public Forums. Super TT features community areas, comment areas and other public forums where users can contribute information and support one another or where users can post questions for experts to answer. Our communities are open to the public and should not be considered private. Any information (including Personal Information) you share in any online community area including comments or online discussion is, by design, open to the public and is not private. You should think carefully before posting any Personal Information in any public forum. What you post can be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information.
Even if you do not register with or provide any Personal Information to Super TT, we collect Non-Personal Information about your use of the Super TT Web Sites. “Non-Personal Information” means information that we cannot use to identify or contact you. We may also acquire Non-Personal Information about our users from external sources. While you may use some of the functionality of Super TT without registration, many of the specific tools and services on the Super TT Web Sites require that you register with Super TT.
What Choices Do I Have?
Updating or Removing Your Personal Information
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject Cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our Cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of the Super TT Web Sites may not work properly but you do not have to accept our Cookies in order to productively use the Super TT Web Sites.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
Information collected by Super TT about you is used by Super TT to:
- administer your account,
- provide you with access to particular tools and services,
- understand your use of the internet and social media, and to compare your behavior to other members,
- respond to inquiries you send to us and send you administrative communications about the Super TT Web Sites or services,
- obtain your feedback about the Super TT Web Sites or our offerings,
- statistically analyze user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the site are visited and how many emails are received and opened,
- provide you with more relevant content or advertising both on the Super TT Web Sites or on other web sites that you visit after you leave the Super TT Web Sites, and
- conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We take reasonable security measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. Despite Super TT’s efforts to protect your Personal Information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmission of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. We will also retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.